- All articles / contents in this blog are just for informational, educational and entertainment purpose. And the author does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the website
- All information is based on author’s personal experience and it is not a substitute to medical advice. Author is not medically qualified or any type of health care service provider. Consult your doctor/health care provider before trying or adapting any of these or check whether these suggestions are suitable to you.
- My blog may contain links to external websites. The author does not guarantee the veracity, accuracy, relevance, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- The content of this blog is authors intellectual property and so contents or part of the content of this blog cannot be copied or altered or used by anyone without prior permission of author
5. Our website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
6. Mom Kid Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.